Join ASA and our team of volunteers for our 29th winter season on the snow working with people with disabilities. We will train intermediate to advanced skiers and snowboarders to teach adaptive snow sports. No previous experience with ski/snowboard instruction or with disabilities is necessary. The benefits of volunteering are significant, including:
· Earn discounted skiing at Durango Mountain Resort
· Free ski improvement clinics
· Pro (discounted) deals on ski equipment
· Generous discounts at a number of local businesses
· Improved skills to help people with disabilities enjoy the experience of winter snow sports
Winter volunteer orientations will be held at the Durango Recreation Center on November 14th and 19th. Returning volunteers will meet from 6:00-7:00pm and new volunteers will meet from 7:00-8:00pm. For more information, please contact our office at 259-0374. You can view our training and lesson calendar by clicking HERE.