We invite to join our amazing group of staff and volunteers who give back in such wonderful ways for our program. It is with the tremendous support of so many individuals, businesses, volunteers and foundations that together make "Exploring Possibilities" a reality.
Our pledge for your membership support:
· We will continue our work with the disability community with as much fervor as ever.
· We will continue to nurture the human spirit to bring out the best in each individual involved with our programs.
· We will continue to build a sense of community by bringing together a diverse group of people of a common heart.
· We will continue to prudently utilize funding with complete honestly and integrity.
· We will continue together to make differences in the quality of others' lives one student at a time.
Your financial support of ASA is leveraged through the generous in-kind support of Durango Mountain Resort (DMR) and almost 200 dedicated volunteers. The IRS has recently placed the value of volunteer time at $16.05 /hour. Through this figure we are able to estimate the total value of volunteer time with ASA at approximately $240,000 a year! When we combine this number with the lift tickets, passes and facility provided by DMR it's easy to see just how far we are able to stretch your membership dollars.
Please help us continue our valuable work in the disability community. Your financial support can change someone's life in such a positive way!
As a 501 (C) 3 non-profit organization there are numerous ways in which you may financially support our efforts.